Mason's 46th Down Home Days Festival
46th annual community festival! If you would like to register to be a vendor at the Down Home Days Courthouse Show (on Saturday only) please follow this link:
46th ANNUAL FESTIVAL
Mason’s Down Home Days - September 19–22, 2019
Events going on all around Mason! More events are still being added! Check at MACC’s HT-USA Visitors Center for the latest information!
Featuring on Satirday only:
46th anniversary “Down Home Days” Courthouse Show on Saturday, September 21st only, hosted by the Mason Area Chamber of Commerce arts & crafts, flea market, and community booths, kids’ area – from
9 AM to 4:30 PM. Rain or shine.
Thursday, September 19:
- Thursday Night Live Courthouse Concert in downtown Mason on the Ingham County Courthouse lawn at 6 PM. Bring lawn chairs/blankets. Presented by Independent Bank. Hot dogs, chips and pop sold by Mason Optimist Club. Weather permitting.
- Mason Farmers Market on north side of Maple in front of LFA Farmers Market from 5 to 7 PM.
- “Fall Family and Fido Walk” on the Hayhoe Riverwalk sponsored by CAPEX Land Company starts at Ash Street across from the pavilion above Lee Austin Park by the railroad tracks hosted by MACC. Free. Weather permitting.
- Mason Firefighters Association Pancake Breakfast at the James Pelton Memorial Fire Station, 221 W. Ash Street, Adults $8, Seniors $7, Kids $5, Family $22, under age 2 free, 7 AM to 11 AM.
- 46th anniversary “Down Home Days” Courthouse Show hosted by the Mason Area Chamber of Commerce, arts & crafts, flea market, and community booths, kids’ area – from 9 AM to 4:30 PM. Rain or shine.
- Kids’ Korral at the MACC Courthouse Show near the flagpole: bounce house and games by Mason RailTime Adventures for a small charge. Free activities sponsored by and hosted by a member of the Mason Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Mason Farmers Market on north side of Maple Street during the Courthouse Show -- between Barnes and Jefferson from 9 AM to 4 PM -- or while the produce lasts. Rain or shine.
- Friends of the Mason Library annual book sale at Mason Library, 145 W. Ash from 9 AM to 4 PM.
- You’re welcome at the Mason area church services of your choice. MACC member churches are the Catholic Community of Sts. James, Cornelius & Cyprian, Mason First Presbyterian, Mason Community Church, Mason First Church of the Nazarene, Fellowship Bible, Mason Assembly of God, All Saints Lutheran, Eden United Brethren, and Mason First United Methodist.